At Gateway Harley-Davidson we are taking steps to serve you best. Help us help you.
- All staff have been screened upon arrival of coming in and logged of temperatures
- It is not a requirement for guests to wear masks, but it is encouraged
- Our doors will be locked, please wait outside the door and someone will be with you shortly. If you have a service appointment feel free to pull up to the service drive and give us a quick honk to let us know and someone will be out shortly.
- Door handles, knobs, bathrooms will be sanitized throughout the day
- Hand sanitizers and wipes will be placed at entrance, exit, POS computers for staff and other accessible areas for staff
- In accordance with Missouri guidelines, we will practice a maximum of 25% capacity
We are excited about making your rides special, in spite of this new normal.