To align ourselves with the Local, State, and Federal Guidelines for Repair Facilities, Gateway Harley-Davidson has changed our hours of operation effective 3/23/2020 with the following changes.
1. We will be open and staffed with only essential personnel from 10am - 5pm Tuesday - Saturday. CLOSED on Sunday & Monday.
2. Enacting a 6 foot rule and will allow no more than 2 at a time per department.
3. Our service department will stay open, as our customers range from daily commuters to Law Enforcement, we will be doing all we can to ensure your bikes safety and keep you on the road.
4. We offer FREE pick up or drop off for any service and parts orders within 60 miles. You can schedule this via https://gatewayharleydavidson.com/book-service
5. Vehicle Sales shall be restricted to online/over the phone. We can do a lot now with technology. Our website has the ability to Shop Online, Get Pre-Approved for a motorcycle, Estimate value your Trade, Schedule Services. If you have any questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 314-845-9900.
We will continue to be there for our customers and community but need to take these steps to ensure the safety of our staff. If you have any questions we urge you to call us. We can’t thank you enough for your continued support and will keep you up to date on any changes.